3W Expo 2013 is an International Expo on Water, Wastewater and Waste Treatment Technologies and Management, which is organized by TechnoBiz Communications Co., Ltd., which has specialization on water and wastewater treatment business through its division ‘Water Treatment Academy”. This expo is initiated for the first time as platform for all suppliers and system providers around the world to display their latest technology and innovations. This exhibition will be organized during 22-24 January 2013 at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC).
This expo covers on all kind of technologies and management related issues for Water treatment, Wastewater treatment and Waste treatment (3Ws). More than 10,000 Sq.meter exhibition space is available in this expo. This expo is aimed to have at least 300 exhibitors from 30 different countries. Bangkok is the best place to explore global businesses on these 3Ws. This expo is aim to be show-case of world-class technologies from all over world as “One-Stop Trade Meet” for 3Ws.
Conferences @ 3W Expo 2013
During the expo, number of technical conferences will be held for the benefit of 3W industry segment. Following are some conferences that will be organized during the expo. Interested technical experts are invited to speak in these conference.
1. MBR Asia 2013 (21-22 January 2013)
2. Membrane Tech 2013 (23-24 January 2013)
3. E-Waste Tech 2013 (24 January 2013)
Educational Training @ 3W Expo 2013
During the expo, number of short technical training programs will be organized for the benefit of engineers, designers and operational personnel in 3W segment. Following are some training programs that will be organized during the expo. Some programs will be conducted in Thai language. Some programs are in English only.
1. Membrane Water Treatment Fundamentals
2. How to Execute Anaerobic Digestion (AD) Projects Successfully?
3. Troubleshooting Anaerobic Digestion Plants
4. Conventional Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment (Thai)
5. Advanced Anaerobic Wastewater Treatment (Thai)
6. Commissioning of RO Plants
7. Applied Water Chemistry
8. MBR Plant - Principles, Operation & Troubleshooting
Please click here to see the complete list of training programs.
Other Highlights @ 3W Expo 2013
Following special zones are planned for the benefit of industry. Please see details in the brochure.
1. 3W "Best Practices / Case Study" Gallery
2. 3W Research Zone
3. Country Pavilions
4. Technology Pavilions
5. Technology Partnership Zone